Self-Prepared New York Uncontested Divorce Papers
At New York Divorce Online, we're so confident in our do-it-yourself divorce documents, we let you "Try Before You Buy."
With "self-prepared" documents, your divorce and/or marital separation agreement forms are created as you answer the questions. Download, print and use your document(s) immediately after purchase.
Try Before You Buy
- It's easy! Choose the document you need, and the online questionnaire will open.
- NOTE: If you plan to use a Marital Separation Agreement (MSA), please start the MSA Questionnaire first, then do the Divorce Questionnaire.
- Move through the SmartLegalForms® questionnaire answering all the questions. Help prompts are available along the way.
- You will see your document being created during this process.
Set Up Your MyLegalAffairs™ Account
- Creating your account is free! Credit cards are only required when you make a purchase.
- You can even save incomplete questionnaires in your MyLegalAffairs™ account. Come back any time to edit, finish and purchase.
Purchase and Access Your Divorce Documents 24/7
- Upon purchase of your documents, you will have 24/7 access to download your documents from your MyLegalAffairs™ account.
- Use your documents "as is" or you may need to make modifications to the document to suit your individual circumstances.
- Documents come with detailed, step-by-step instructions and are ready for you to print and file them with the appropriate court/institution.
Note: Our website is for document preparation only (no legal advice). Proper filing and service of documents and payment of related notary, court and filing fees are your responsibility.
The legal documents offered from our sites are intended to be prepared and filed within thirty (30) days. Changes in laws and document guidelines can make older documents obsolete or unacceptable for courts. Therefore, your prepared documents must be filed within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery. If for any reason your prepared forms are rejected and you did not file your documents within this time frame, there will be no refunds.