Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About New York Divorce Online
Please click on category below to find detailed answers to your frequently asked questions. If you can't find the answer to your question, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Staff.
- FAQs: About the New York Divorce Online Web site and our Customer Care Center
- FAQs: Using Adobe Reader to fill Adobe .PDF Forms
- Contacting the Customer Support Center
Security Within This Site
All members pages utilize the https protocol. This means that any data transfer between your member page and our server is transferred at the highest security level possible. You can tell that https is in effect as you will see the lock closed at the bottom of your web browser.
Security within the Forms
Data Within a Form: How Rapidocs Security Works
When you assemble a document within Rapidocs, the Rapidocs file itself is 128-bit encrypted, which is the highest level of security. When you insert data within a Rapidocs form it is not being transferred to our server. Instead your data is within the Rapidocs file which is like an "envelope." A Rapidocs file can be password protected by you. If you password protect the file, only you will have access to the data within the file.
Rapidocs uses a patent-pending technology so that when you insert data into a Rapidocs form, it is stored within the Rapidocs file, and not stored on our server. The Rapidocs file is like an "envelope" which is 128-bit encrypted and which actually contains your data. No one can access this information except you.
The only personal information that is stored on our server is your essential contact information, including your email address. We use this information to create an account for you where your Rapidocs files are stored or we use this information to contact you about your documents, should this be necessary. Your personal information is never sold or released to any third party.
Access to the client data base, which contains your contact information only, is restricted and subject to the Privacy Guidelines of this web site.
- You can only access your own data.
- The Administrator of the web site can access the account data base only on this web site, but only for the purposes of system maintenance and subject to the Privacy Guidelines that are published on the site.
- Not even the Administrator can access Rapidocs a password protected document file.
- If you misplaced your password and you ask us to open your Rapidocs file, we will not be able to, so don't misplace your password.
The Divorce Law Information Center
9141 Reisterstown Road, #43
Owings Mills, Maryland 21117
Toll-free: 855-LGL-FORM (855-545-3676)
Support: click here